Saturday, January 5, 2008

First Post

I wish I could be writing about my first day of my Green MBA program but one of the worst storms to hit the bay area in years effectively canceled class.

Instead I am writing from my home couch, watching the last seconds of the Steelers/Jacksonville playoff game. 28 to 29! I have to type fast because I am going out to the bars with the girls after this game.

Purpose of this blog is to document my adventure into graduate school. I hope to write down aspects of my readings I find intriguing and pass on what they teach in my courses.

I recently had dinner with an ex of mine and I commented on how much harder it is to remember what I read after our relationship ended. I am sure a lot of that has to do with the fact that I always used to talk to him about my readings and we would discuss. So of course I remembered the information much better. My girls I go to the bars with don't have the same interest in my reading so I can't pass it to them. So I hope this will do the job.

Overall, I am completely thrilled to be a part of this Green MBA program at Dominican University. Now if the weather will allow me to begin class that would be excellent.

1 comment:

yk said...

Hi!!!
Your blogs are quite informative...I would be grateful if you take time to mail me on the latest developements in sustainable developements particularly in power sector....
Regards,
Yogendra