Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Ground Rules

Blogs have just celebrated their tenth year of existence, I believe. Since then, I have had numerous friends tell me the ups and down of writing one of these. The most striking story is a guy who put up a child for adoption when he was 18 and now at age 38 the kid is back in his life and now the guy is worried about what he wrote once on a blog... ek. I suppose the main thing to keep in mind is whatever I write here can fall into the hands of anyone especially future employers.

Once again though, the main purpose of these scribbles is to reiterate what I read as a way to remember better. At the same time I am human and so a bit of my life may slip into these post.

With that in mind the ground rule I am establishing for myself is whatever I write here must be safe enough for my grandmother to read.

No comments: